Thursday, March 26, 2009

OK, I admit it! I love watching sports!

I especially enjoy watching basketball (college and NBA) and football (NFL) whenever possible. I'm the sports nut of the family, not my hubby, that is unless it's something to do with hunting, off roading, or boating...then it's him. With March Madness going on right now for college and the NBA regular season ending, I'm in happy mode with all the basketball being broadcasted on tv right now. Hubby's not quite so happy, but he holds his eye rolling to a minimum...most of the time. I have two favorite NBA teams, the Cleveland Cavaliers (which we've watched since before they drafted LeBron James) and the Phoenix Suns (which we've watched since they traded for Shaq...yes, I'm a Shaq fan having watched him since he played in college and was drafted into Orlando...) No, I can't quote their stats nor do I agree with everything they say and do with their lives...but WOW, can they play basketball!! My most desired NBA finals would be between the Cavs and the Suns...but I don't think that's going to happen this year. I know there are many things going on in this world now that are more critically important than sports, but for me it's a release from all the stresses and pressures of life. So all I can say is.......GO CAVS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: