Sunday, March 29, 2009

SO MUCH FOR....

"MARCH - IN LIKE A LION OUT LIKE A LAMB!!"

I know, I know, there's still a couple of days left in March....but it's definitely not look promising!! Woke up to cloud covered mountains and snow this morning and this afternoon the wind has kicked up....OH JOY!! We have a winter storm warning until tomorrow sometime, unless they extend it like they have the past 2 days. UGH! Ok, I'm not a HOT weather person. I don't like temps much over 85 and I truly dislike hot & humid weather that makes me sweat even more profusely than I normally do. I prefer to wear layers rather than bikinis (LOL! That's quite a mental picture!) and I love snow covered mountains and softly falling snow. BUT...I am ready for spring. I'm ready for the smell of green grass freshly cut (by the boys of course!) I'm ready for daffodils, tulips, and warm and gentle spring rains. Ok, now I know I'm dreaming!! Spring rains here in Montana are typically anything but warm and gentle...cold and harsh maybe, but not warm and gentle. Oh well, I'll include these pictures I took this morning while I go snuggle in my chair with a warm cup of tea and dream of daffodils and tulips!


By the way, that dark spot just above the trees is a Canadian Goose. I'm sure the goose is wondering how it's instinct to return North got messed up and had it return much too early! LOL!

No comments: