Friday, July 6, 2007

Big happy news!

At least, if you're a fan of running water, showers, and flushing toilets! LOL! We've been working on a lake cabin for the past 2 summers and we were finally able to get the septic system installed, inspected, and approved! YIPPPEEEE! I'm so excited to have a bathroom in the cabin I can hardly stand it! LOL! There are no pictures to go along with this post...wait, I think I have one of the cabin from last year...
It's an older picture of hubby, my brother, and my dad roofing the cabin...it's all enclosed now, I'll look for other pictures of it, they are somewhere I'm sure! LOL!










One reason why we love it here...sunset at the cabin...
God's beautiful handiwork!

3 comments:

Kathy in WA said...

I'm a big fan of all those things - running water, flushed toilets, etc. Congratulations on having a working bathroom. :)

Gorgeous sunset.

Duckabush Blog

Emily said...

Yea!!!! For the septic tank . . . gotta have that toilet :-)
Great blog!

Cynthia said...

How FUN! We'd love to have a lakeside cabin sometime.. of course, we wouldn't get to use it in the summer time (LOL) so it might not ever happen.