Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Summer Clean-Up Challenge

EEEEKKKKKKK! After the house becoming the "dumping grounds" during baseball season I really need to do this. Thanks so much Lisa for posting this challenge, it's one I'm taking on. If anyone else is interested, just click on the summer clean-up graphic in my side bar and it will take you to Lisa's blog and original post about the challenge.

Yesterday (and a bit this morning) I was able to get the kitchen cleaned up. I still have the floors to do, but I will do those once the connected hallway is picked up as well. I plan to move onto the hallway this afternoon so I'll publish before and after photos of that area when I'm finished. By the way, I have received many commendations for being a supreme pile-master, so you will see many examples of my fine work in most of the before pictures! LOL!

Here's the before pictures....ugh!!!


And now the after pictures....much better looking!!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Great job, Melissa! I have been working away at my challenge area a little bit each day, but I have a ways to go!

Your kitchen looks great.

Lisa in Jax said...

Wow! Great Job! I too am a really good pile master.LOL

Jodi said...

Great job on this room too! Wow a two room gal, you over achiever you VBG.