Thursday, July 26, 2007

Church Picnic - Hot, Hot, HOT!!

It was a fun, wet, and extremely HOT! What better place in 100 degree weather to have a church picnic than on the banks of the Yellowstone River. Even hubby felt hot enough, he and a friend decided to cool off by sitting in the river! LOL! I won't laugh too loudly though because my sister and I soon followed and joined them.



Here's Levi (blond), my nephew Keith (dark), and friend Zach (Blond with shirt on) heading out to do a little "tubin'!"


Jonah's favorite activity at the church picnic is the big sandy mudhole that's available for all to play in! He carted along his whole Tonka construction outfit and built all kinds of bridges and tunnels to play on. He followed it up with a little tubin' of his own, just to clean off!



1 comment:

Kathy in WA said...

That looks like fun! My boys would have LOVED to have joined him in the mud.